Friday, February 12, 2010

Help?

I can’t believe I haven’t been active on this site in several months. School has added so much stress. I really need some advice you guys. I think I’ve messed up my entire high school career.
I went to public school for a year in a half. I completed my ninth grade and half of the tenth grade. I then dropped out of public school to be home schooled. I was homeschooled for a few months until I heard about my current high school. I had to drop ALL my virtual school classes to enter my high school which is a charter high school.
My school was amazing at first. Free college classes while working on my diploma on the college campus is amazing. This past month my friend went to look at her transcripts since she wanted to transfer back to public school. Well, turns out the administration has screwed up pretty much everyone who is credit recovery’s transcripts. They refuse to fix them. Now my friend has to get her GED. Now my friend and I may be in the same boat.
This has added so much stress to my life. I’m constantly worried about this now. Can anyone help me out?

Also does anyone know a good site for blog templates?

Thanks,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment