Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Review Policy

To Authors and Publishers:

This blog was started because of my love to read. I’m the girl you went to high school with that walked around with her nose in a book constantly. It’s an off day when I don’t have a book on me. This blog is something I enjoy taking time out to play with. It makes me happy.

If you want me to review a book I will happily do so. I will accept almost any Young Adult book, as well as some adult and tween books. I’m a fast reader so I can promise it will be done as quick as possible or whenever you want it up. I’d prefer a regular book – not an audio-book or an e-book. I’m too ADD to listen to the books being read and my vision already is terrible. So please, save both my vision and my sanity.

I’ll accept almost any offer to review a book regardless of the size of the publishing firm - even from self publishers. I lean toward fantasy and romance books, but I will read anything. I’m only picky about horror books – if it’s worse then any of the Hannibal series please don't send it to me. I don’t feel I’d review it fairly. I always want to review a book fairly. I’m not going to lie about my thoughts of it. I’ll always say what I liked about the book and what I didn’t like. I’m all about honesty.

For a relatively new book blogger I get decent traffic. I’ve been blogging for just over a month and I’m approaching 500 blog views.I do have a better site meter now, but of course it starts from scratch. It's at the very bottom of my blog. I want to help you get your book into the public eye. I’d love to help you host contests and to interview an author to help get the hype up.

Questions, comments, or concerns? Email me at any of these three addresses. They’re all checked daily.
thebooknerdette(at)yahoo(dot)com
howell_m(at)live(dot)com
megandreamer(at)gmail(dot)com

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment