Sunday, July 5, 2009

For the week of 7/5

This is going to be a fun week for me. First things first: I changed the name of my blog. Eclectic Reviews had already been used several times and I would have used dawn somewhere but I didn't want to seem like I was mimicking my good friend Amanda to much. I also got a new background and I like the template a lot more then what I was using before. It seems a lot neater and more organized to me now.

Now for what's coming up. I went to Books-A-Million earlier today, which is like my heaven on earth (that as well as several other large book chains and the library) which turned out to being having a sale. I now have five brand new books (one of which I've read before, but for $4 I just couldn't say no to).


Rumors
I went a head and bit the bullet and bought Rumors by Anna Godbersen.


I finally found Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Ever since I saw the movie, I've been hunting for this book.

Evernight
Evernight by Claudia Gray

Evermore
Evermore by Alyson Noel

Just Listen
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Here's a little question for you book-buffs: Where did this quote come from?

"Not all who wander are lost."

Most people will know this =)

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I may be completely wrong, but did it come from Sarah Dessen's Lock and Key?

    ReplyDelete