Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello all!

I feel like I've been slacking for the past week. I made the mistake of buying House season three last weekend... So that's what I've been doing for the week. Then my mom kidnaps me to St. Augustine for a mother/daughter weekend. It was so much fun. I took a tour of Flagler College and I'm completely sold on it. It's only forty-five minutes or so from home too.

I have been reading. I actually got my first ARC in the mail a week ago. I cannot get into it whatsoever. I'm so glad that I've almost finished it. So I'll probably be having a contest in another week so that everyone can fight to get a copy of The Midnight Charter with a sample audio CD. I'm apparently the only one that doesn't like this book right now so there might be something wrong with me.

Well, I've gotta run. School starts back up in a week so I need to get my sleep schedule back on track =)
Peace <3
Sign

1 comment:

  1. Buying House wasn't a mistake! (at least I think so) I love that show.

    Sucks that don't like the book. I'll have to check it out because I've never heard of it before. :p

    But good luck with starting school. I started last Monday and I have been SO BUSY!! Seriously, right after the first day I was bombarded with homework, extra curriculars, and projects. Ugh. But good luck to you though! :) You're a junior, aren't you?
    I hope the start of your school year isn't as bad as mine!

    ReplyDelete