Friday, August 7, 2009

Questions!




Question time! I seriously want some input. Please?

What can I do to make my blog more user friendly?

What needs to be changed? Added?

Should I do a shout box so I can actually talk to you guys? (Blogger seriously needs a comment back feature or something)

And does anyone mind if I email them in response to their comments?

I'm just trying to fix up my blog a little bit. I hate how to talk to someone I have to email them. It irks me for some reason, but meh. I also want to be lame and let peoples know I made a MySpace for the site. Click here to access it!

Sorry everyone - I'm just a little bit giddy tonight. Well I'm going to head off to the shower since I smell funky now.

Peace <3

Sign

2 comments:

  1. As for commenting back to email, i think that a great idea!!! I usually just post a comment thanking that person!!! I'm a new blogger myself, so i don't really know what else to say...!!! I think your blog is super cute though!!!

    xoxox
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it only the inexpierenced bloggers that answer your questions? Lolz.

    We seriously do need a comment back feature. It makes answering more personal. The chat box is a good idea- I'd like to see that I'm actually talking to the person I'm following instead of just leaving book comments.

    Hmm, I don't have anything else for the moment, but if I do, I'll be sure to comment again or email. (Which is an idea I don't mind.)

    Sarah :]

    ReplyDelete